What do emerging economy firms actually disclose in their CSR reports? A longitudinal analysis (Corciolani M., Dalli D., Gandolfo A., Giuliani E., Tuan A.)
- Sinergie Conference, Udine, 9-10 June 2016
- Human Rights and the Multinational Enterprise, Pisa, 4-5 February 2016.
- XII Convegno Società Italiana Marketing, Torino, 22-23 October 2015
- 3rd Workshop on Business Ethics, Bruxelles, 4-5 November 2015
Consumers’ reactions to new corporate community initiatives. The role of the type of community and country of origin (Corciolani M., Dalli D., Tuan A.)
- European Marketing Association Conference, Oslo, 24-27 May 2016
Corporate social responsibility disclosure in emerging countries. Evidence from a content analysis of Chinese CSR and Annual reports (Tuan A., Corciolani M., Dalli D., Gandolfo A.)
- 6th EMAC Regional Conference, Marketing Theory Challenges in Emerging Markets WU Vienna, Austria, 16-18 September 2015
- Corporate Responsibility Research Conference, KEDGE Business School, Marseille, 16-18 September 2015
Developing country industrial clusters: from efficient technological catch-up to creating shared values (Giuliani E.)
- European Meeting of Applied Evolutionary Economics, Maastricht, Keynote Address, 2nd June 2015.
Multilatinas’ legitimacy at a crossroads: Accounting for their social irresponsibility across different institutional environments (Giuliani E., with Fiaschi D., Nieri F.)
- AIB-Latin American Chapter, Sao Paulo, 19-20 February 2016
- Amsterdam Business School, Seminar, Amsterdam, 19 November 2015
- SASE 27th Annual Conference, London School of Economics, 3 July 2015
- Politecnico di Milano (POLIMI) Seminar Series, 12 May 2015
BRIC Companies seeking Legitimacy through Corporate Social Responsibility (Giuliani E., Fiaschi D., Nieri F.)
- 40th EIBA Conference, 13 December 2014, Uppsala, Sweden.
- The 4th Copenhagen Conference on ’Emerging Multinationals’: Outward Investment from Emerging Economies, 9-10 October 2014, Denmark.
How can innovation studies help to understand how MNEs influence the globalization of good and bad social practices? (Giuliani E.)
- CIRCLE 10th Anniversary Seminar: Innovation as a Solution to Societal Challenges, 27 November 2014, Lund University, Sweden.
CSR adoption and involvement in Jus Cogens vs. No-Jus Cogens Human Rights abuses: An empirical study of large global corporations (Giuliani E., Fiaschi D.)
- 73rd Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management August 9-13, 2013, Orlando, Florida.
- AIB 2013 Annual Meeting Istanbul, July 3-6, 2013, Turkey.
- First Annual Sustainable Business Mini Conference, 22 April 2013, University of Edinburgh Business School.
- Eight Annual Forum on Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility in a Global Economy, Business and Human Rights: in Search of Accountability, Milan, December 12-13 2011, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei, Milan, Italy.